Find your path. Follow your path.
For us, this means spending time teaching, learning, and caring for our natural environment and everyone in it.
We’re Diana and Ted, a husband and wife team who have been promoting environmental education for over 15 years, through various means:
- outdoor education & nature appreciation
- arts & sciences classes and specialty camps
- literacy promotion and cross-curricular, theme-based eco-ed
- ecology & theology connections
- green tech and IT support
Currently our CanaDiana UnlimiTed environmental education values are primarily lived out through our efforts in a number of projects for various organizations.
Diana works for Tucker House Renewal Centre, an environmental education non-profit that runs an eco retreat centre. and programs such as Country Fun Nature Camp, an ecumenical environmental camp. She also assists with Faith & the Common Good: Greening Sacred Spaces, an interfaith environmental network.
Ted puts the “Ted” in CanaDiana UnlimiTed… and where Diana is the Educator, Ted is the “Fun-inator”. If we were to spell it differently, Ted would put the FUN in CanaDiana FUNlimiTed, as he creates educational games and activities to make learning effortless and fun. Ted now works in the high tech sector but does volunteer green IT support for ENGOs, and still creates and runs eco-education games.
Our previous projects have involved:
- customized children’s conference programming for the Sierra Club of Canada
- curriculum development for eco-ecumenical camps (learn more about Country Fun Nature Camp)
- “Keen for Green” camps and outreach programs for new Canadians
- training sessions for youth leaders and youth advocates
- countless well-received eco-education programs for child, youth, and adult audiences
- community arts development work in rural Northern Ontario